Lighthouse has established the following developmental goals as our mission:
- Expand our Network of Partnership Services to increase the value and effectiveness of our program.
- Expand services within the prison system for spiritual support and introduction to the rehabilitation program.
- Become experts on rehabilitation for the incarcerated and a resource for former inmates.
- Expand the Board of Directors to include Christian counselors, attorneys, database experts, and business people.
- Obtain monthly pledges totally $4,000 to fund operational expenses.
Those of us who are the beneficiaries of God’s saving grace has an obligation to assist in His plan to rescue others. The most important work in the world is to help with the Father’s redemptive plan.
To achieve His plan, God opens doors of service for each of us. Our part is to watch for opportunities and be eager to get involved and be about the Father’s business.
Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself. Remember also those being mistreated, as if you felt their pain in your own bodies.(Hebrews 13:3 – NLT)
And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.’Matthew 25:40 – NKJV
We are in need of prayer partners, volunteers, and financial supporters. Please pray for the Lord’s guidance in how you might become involved in our mission to help “the least of these” be encouraged and grow spiritually on the inside while helping those going free to transition successfully to life on the outside.
Please Support Lighthouse Educational Ministries
Lighthouse Educational Ministries is possible with your support through prayer, volunteers, and donations. Lighthouse Educational Ministries is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) EIN 95-4846696.