We need “Angels” like you.
For many years, Executive Director Ron Zaucha has supported the majority of the ministry’s financial needs as a labor of love and service to our gracious Lord. As you may know, inmates cannot give financially as others on the outside can with tithes and offerings in church. And it is for this reason that Lighthouse is praying for God to provide “Angels” who can help to provide the means for ministry and resources for those in need.
Because ministry is conducted primarily in jails and prisons, this ministry is able to avoid the expense of an office while a lean staff works remotely. Currently, the administrative staff consists of Ron Zaucha, Executive Director, one administrator, one secretary/bookkeeper, and a chaplain. Lighthouse relies heavily on volunteer ministers and professionals.
- Pray that inmates will receive Jesus Christ during the weekly prison services and understand the principles of discipleship.
- Pray for released inmates to continue on their path of discipleship.
- Pray for open doors for ministry in other prisons, according to God’s will.
- Pray for monthly pledges to fund operational expenses.
Impact Team Prayer Partnership
We are in need of prayer partners, volunteers, and financial supporters. Please pray for the Lord’s guidance in how you might become involved in our mission to help “the least of these” be encouraged and grow spiritually on the inside while helping those going free to transition successfully to life on the outside.
Prison Ministry Volunteers
We are always seeking committed volunteers to participate in the weekly prison services. We need volunteers to come in and teach, preach, lead worship and give testimony of God’s love. Each year, we are blessed to see an average of 3,000 decisions for Christ.
Now in our 26th year, services provided within the prison include Bible studies, educational tools as well as referrals to clinics, substance abuse programs, and employment. We also offer workbooks on life-skills and information regarding aftercare. These services build a foundation for those that seek rehabilitation.
The care and counseling behind prison walls is a deciding factor as to the outcome and success of each incarcerated individual. Our intervention touches their lives and gives them tools and hope to grow into productive, law-abiding citizens.
Network Partnership Services
We seek to partner with churches, pastors and other ministries that supply or provide the following:
- Correspondence Bible study materials
- Life skills study programs
- Transportation services
- Referral services for housing, transportation, counseling, mentoring, employment, financial aid and scholarships for higher education and Bible college
- Placement in Transitional Living Homes & Programs, such as sober-living facilities, and substance abuse recovery or structured step participation groups
Please Support Lighthouse Educational Ministries
Lighthouse Educational Ministries is possible with your support through prayer, volunteers, and donations. Lighthouse Educational Ministries is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) EIN 95-4846696.